Friday, February 17, 2012

Glare is a mother!

Grrrr!!!! I'm so annoyed I really like my manicure but I can't get a decent picture to save my life! I don't know if there has always been mad glare on my shots and I just never noticed before. Aww ignorance is bliss. But now that I'm aware of it, it's seriously upsetting me! Wah! I could cry.

Okay now that I'm done venting about that, I can tell you about my nails. I finally made my way to ulta to get my hands on some opi holland collection.
The offerings were pretty picked clean, I only got to get two of the four I had wanted. So that kinda sucks but it's cool I got very pretty colors!

So today I have for you opi wooden shoe like to know? Yummy light tan or brown, sorry I do stink at describing colors. I do love this color it's got that nice shimmer that I just fall for. So then I got some dotting tool practice in with various rainbow colors. I had seen something on pinterest but with black. So my friends what says you?



do you see that effin glare?? am I loosing it?


( now I normally don't like shots with flash but I didnt have a choice it was the only way to show the dotting design)